2015年10月14日星期三

17yrs old,Lupus Nephritis Stage 4

My 17yrs old daughter was just diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis Stage 4, almost 4 weeks ago. She was in the Hospital for several weeks and it took the Drs. a week to stabalize her so they could get the Biopsy of her Kidneys. She will be having her 2nd treatment this Thurs. It took many trips to the ER and a lot of me fighting for answers and not settling with their answers. She was eventually referred to a Gastrologist who told us the problem was her Gall Bladder, so he removed her Gall Bladder 7 weeks prior to being admitted into the Hospital with severe water retention, blood and protein in her urine. Her 4th day in the Hospital her Kidneys were shutting down, and they were moving her to ICU. Her Platelet count was only 12,000 and normal is 200,000, so they could not do the Biopsy. She ended up having a Transfusion, and they were able to do the Biopsy 7 days after being admitted. She has a Superficial Blood Clot in each arm and is now on a Blood Thinner called Lovenox. I of course could go on and on about everything she has been through, All of the test, blood draws, meds that she has to take everyday. She now has a Nephrologist, Hematologist and a Rheumatologist.
I am so glad I found Shijiazhuang Kidney disease hospital, the advanced treatment in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital is Immunotherapy, which helped us regulate the disorder of immune and enhance the immune ability of my daughter greatly. Now my daughter in a very good state and I thought that is the best present for me for coming mothers’ day. I believe god guide me check in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital to save my lovely daughter.

We are glad that the immunotherapy can save a beautiful and lovely daughter as well as her kindly mother. Although kidney disease may break your hopes or life, the effective treatment can help you seek for new life. On Mothers’ Day coming, if you just like the worried mother, we are glad to do something for you!

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues