2015年8月25日星期二

How I Reserved My End-stage Kidney Disease

I got kidney neoplasms in 2000, I had a operation at local hospital. In 2006, I was diagnosed with End-stage Kidney Disease at local hospital. I have been to many hospitals before I checked in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, including some brand hospital in Shanghai and Beijing. The doctors there always told me the only thing I could do is kidney transplant or dialysis. So I felt very sad and my three daughters ask for treatments for me to treating my uremia everywhere in Shanghai.
One day, when I searched internet at home, I found Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, which is a special kidney disease hospital. I determined to have a try, but my daughters didn’t agree with me. They didn’t believe there was any latest treatment can cure uremia since experts in brand hospital had said there was no other way but kidney transport or dialysis. But at that time, I didn’t think so. If there was a chance, I shouldn’t give it up. So at last I arrive here with my daughters. Can You Cure ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease) Is There a Medicine for End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
What surprised me most is that doctor in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital told me the latest treatment can help me reserve my uremia, so I decided to stay here to have a try as there was no other good ways for me to treating my uremia. When I checked in the hospital, all the experts in this hospital held a meeting to discuss my condition and make a medical plan for me, I felt so thankful until now. Then they decided to treat End-stage Kidney Disease though Immunotherapy. As there are advanced equipment and technology, such as Immunotherapy and Micro-Chinese medicine, they helped me reserve my uremia successfully. Here I would like to share some feels after I used Micro-Chinese medicine. Firstly I felt very hot in my body and sweated so much. Then I was red about the gills and all my blood vessels seemed broaden and I feel very comfortable. My doctor told me that it shows the amazing effects of traditional Chinese medicine. After about one mouth, my creatinine has been decreased by 102, and other symptoms had disappeared.

Now I am in good healthy state and I am so lucky to reserve my uremia in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. I hope all the patients with uremia can reserve it in the world.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues