2015年7月27日星期一

Itana with 15-Year Diabetes Kidney Disease from Papua New Guinea Recovers

Itana is a diabetes patient from Papua New Guinea for 15 years. Just in February this year, she was diagnosed with kidney failure. Just in February this year, Itana was told by her doctor that her kidneys are not performing well and from that point to much, she was hospitalized back in her own country.
In March, she looked through on the Internet. At that moment, she realized that there is hospital in China which could cure this disease without having to go through the donors with stem Cell Therapy . That had taken her to come to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. Before coming over here, she said she was hospitalized a couple of times. Because of the situation she was in, she was very sick, very weak and shortness of breath, heat failure and so many. She had gone through a lot of troubles. She lost all the weight that she had gained. She was 60 kg at that time. And then she reduced and she went to 55kg. Again there was medication given, just to put me off from those sudden pains that she was going through.Stem Cell Therapy Treats Kidney Disease or Kidney Failure Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Disease Stem Cell Therapy - PKD Treatment
She managed to get through and to be on her feet again.“ I am 56kg at the moment.” She said. It goes up and down. She had she was on the dialysis and she thought apart from her, the other normal treatment that she had was the dialysis. “I should say that’s the most important because it does really relating to the kidney so that dialysis was really suffering when I was serving it, going through it.”Moxibustion and Kidney Disease - Kidney Service China Massage and Kidney Disease - Kidney Service China Cupping and Kidney Disease - Kidney Service China
Itana also said that in their own countries, they do not have the necessary instrument and the technology to cure this disease. They have to be out of the country such as Australia, Singapore, Malaysia or China. Papua New Guinea is a developing country. In the country, there are only 2 hospitals which have dialysis machines. So it is very very hard to treat kidney problem in their own country. Itana:" I went through the Internet and happen to found this hospital in China in March. When I saw they go through Stem Cell Therapy and Chinese medicine, in my thinking they deal with herbs and I love this herbs. Herbs that have been made in America and has been sent to my country. I bought them in the shops. When I saw that this was this sort of hospital, I was more than prepared to come here."Hot Compress Therapy for Kidney Disease Acupuncture for Kidney Disease Medicated Bath for Kidney Disease Foot Bath for Kidney Disease
Stem Cell Therapy - “I have never heard of it in entire lifetime”
As is mentioned by her husband: when diagnosed with kidney failure, we have only two options: first one is kidney transplant, which was about to be held in Malaya; second option was again from local practitioner was to get here. Stem cell I have never heard of it in my entire life, and its progress does help a lot of people. Through my wife was able to access to the internet collected all the information why we come here. In fact my local doctor advised us to come instead of traveling to Malaya for the transplant of the donator.”
Treatment in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, China
Itana, accompanied by her mother and husband, arrived to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease hospital, China on 9th, March. She received 2 treatments of umbilical cord Stem Cell and mesenchymal Stem Cell , Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, blood purification, hemoperfusion, hemofiltration, 2 plasma exchange.
After treatments:Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
“I felt I was back as a 16 year old person”- treatment after Stem Cell Therapy
Improvements begun within first days of the treatment. She would not be relying on the dialysis anymore that was the most notable enhancement to the patient's quality of life.Herbal Medicine Treats Kidney Disease

Itana find the changes inspiringly :”When I had Stem Cell Therapy treatment last week, I felt very energetic and up to now, I felt so strong much better than I first arrive here. I felt I was back as a 16 year old person, mine is 52 years old now. I am sort of gaining some weight on my face now. I am thinking I am getting the eyesight."

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues