2015年2月23日星期一

Patient with GFR of 5% Together with Other Diseases

Patient: My last blood test is over 4 months old. My doctor in USA is not a nephrologist and not taking very good care of me. I am very sick with CKD.I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Peripheral Neuropathy , Fibromyalgia, Sjogren's Disease, and Vestibulitis. All since 2000. I got CKD in March of 2007 by having to high of injections of methotrexate for RA, and rheumatologist missed the flagged blood test that my kidneys were failing. In 2008, my last GFR was 31. Before that it was 21. In the hospital is was 5% , that is the truth. What can you do for me?
Doctor: I am sorry to hear about your disease, but you can be rest assured that I will try my best to help you.
As a special Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, we hold the largest scale in the field of Nephropathy in China. Advanced inspection equipments together with experiences doctors as well as client-centered service will guarantee that you will undoubtedly get an effective and pleasant treatment experience in our hospital. Everything you may be worried do not exist here in our hospital.
GFR of 5% indicates you have entered into the CKD Stage 5(CKD Stage 5 with Creatinine 6), or we can say you are now in the later stage of end stage renal disease(ESRD). At this stage, prompt treatment should be conducted or your life could be endangered. We use Immunotherapy, the newest and advanced treatment in the field of kidney disease, to deal with those complications caused by ESRD as well as repair your damaged kidneys at the same time.
Many of the other diseases you mentioned, such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Peripheral Neuropathy , Fibromyalgia, Sjogren's Disease, and Vestibulitis, are the complications of ESRD, in other word, most of them, like most kidney diseases, are also Immunotherapy’s diseases. So Immunotherapy is also effective for them.

So for this patient with GFR of 5% as well as other diseases, we hope you could receive our best treatment as well as best service immediately, because your diseases are very serious and there is no time left to be wasted.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues