2015年2月16日星期一

How to improve GFR in stage 3 kidney disease

Patients A: I had some blood test done to check my liver and cholesterol. The doctor sent me the results of the test and there were some abnormal results. My HGB and HCT and Abs Lymph Automated were low. Then I also notice there was a abnormal results on the GFR (59). So I went to kidney.org and checked it out and it tells me that I'm in stage 3 for chronic kidney disease, which is 30-59. I pluged my creatinine and other info and came up with the same info 59. The doctor never said anything about this to me, plus I found that this was on a primary test result. How should I improve GFR in stage 3 Chronic kidney disease?

Doctor: It's good that you are doing research and are taking these results seriously. It's a good idea to have a referral to a nephrologist. Doctors can keep up with your progress and refer you to a dietician who can help you with a diet specific to you.You had better to see a nephrologist right after she saw the GFR of 48 the second time. They'll probably give you a urine test, and possibly an MRI to check your kidneys.BTW the GFR normally gets a bit lower with age.The GFR you received on your lab report was, likely, an ESTIMATED GFR. This estimate uses your age, Creatinine serum ranges, and other demographic analysis to give a good guess as to what your GFR might be. It means you should have another test (generally a 24-hour urine test with creatinine clearance). In other words, don't worry too much. Just bring it up with you doctor and try to get another test done. In Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, there is the most effective treatment to improve your GFR, which is Immunotherapy therapy. The new Immunotherapys can replace the damaged cells in the kidney. After all the damaged cells in the kidney are stead of by new Immunotherapy, you will have a new kidney with powerful function. Your GFR will be proved greatly.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues