Pathological Agent for Chronic Kidney Disease
1.Infections are one of the main inductions to Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), such as Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis etc. Meanwhile, cold is the most prevalent infection to trigger and aggravate chronic kidney disease.
2. Severe surroundings such as wind and dampness can decrease human body’s immunity and disease-resistant ability.
3. Excessive fatigue result in the decline of human immunity, which can develop into Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) over time.
4. Long-term suppressing urine not only damages bladder, but urine retention in bladder can facilitate bacteria reproduction. Once these bacteria go backward to ureter or kidney, these toxic substances can infect kidney so that urinary infection, kidney disease and even uremia emerge.
5. There are numerous Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) cases which are caused by taking medicine blindly. Many medicines for treating cold and defeating inflammation, pain-killer, diet pill and Chinese herbal medicine belongs to nephrotoxic medicines. They are very common and widely used. Patients are readily to be in danger if they have no medical knowledge about these medicines.
6. Kidney is more likely to happen if excessive salt are absorbed. The main content of salt is Nacl. As we know, Na+ is an essential mineral for human body, and Cl- is necessary to produce gastric acid and sustain blood osmotic pressure of human body. However, excessive Na+ can make water retention in human body so that edema takes place. Moreover it can increase blood volume and small arteries tension so that elevated blood pressure occurs in patients. Therefore, people who takes more salt is more likely to have a high incidence of hypertension. Hypertension is readily to cause Nephropathy.