Causes and Laboratory tests of Renal parenchymal disease
1. Acute or accelerated glomerulonephritis,
2. Acute interstitial nephritis and toxic nephropathy.
Signs and Symptoms:
Patients with renal parenchymal disease usually have sore throat or history of the upper respiratory tract infection and patients had used antibiotics or other renal toxic drugs. Sometimes patients can feel bilateral pain in waist or even pain or have gross hematuria(Hematuria and Kidney Disease ). Pyelonephritis acute renal failure caused by the rare cases, unless mixed conditions beoe
(1) Sepsis or dehydration;
(2) The urinary tract obstruction;
(3) Isolated kidney. Acute renal failure caused by the disease include:-schonlein Henoch purpura, thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Immunotherapyic lupus erythematosus (sle) and scleroderma, etc. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection can cause HIV kidney disease, but the symptoms are acute renal failure.
(1) Urine: Here is a lot of red blood cells, white blood cells and many kinds of cells or particle tube type. We can find eosinophilic cells in allergic interstitial nephritis patient urine. Urinary sodium concentration is 10 ~ 40 meq/L.
(2) Blood: During immune complex deposition period, serum complement ingredients reduce. In some conditions, circulating immune complex can be found. Other determination can be found such as lupus erythematosus and thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura syImmunotherapyic diseases, etc.
(3) Renal biopsy: kidney biopsy will show acute interstitial nephritis or glomerulonephritis characteristic of the pathology. Crescent body forms widely in Glomerular.
Now do you have good knowledge about Renal parenchymal disease? other questions, chat with experts on line.