Abnormal Skin and the Diagnosis of Diabetic Nephropathy
Skin is important to us. It is an isolated layer between the outside and human body, which can protect us and can also reflect some signs which indicate that there is something wrong in the body. Some discomfort in skin can really be the signs of Diabetic Nephropathy. The specific symptoms are as follows. And Skin Itching and Kidney Disease
1. The bubble is like the one which is caused due to burning. The wall of the bubble is very thin and there is clear fluid in the bubble, the surroundings of which has no blush. Generally, there are red spots which grow in the toes, fingers, back of hand or feet, or in the edge of the button. The red spots can disappear after several weeks themselves, but it can also recur.
2. Some patients with Diabetic Nephropathy can also have dry skin or even furfuration in partial area or in the whole body. They can also feel strong itch. As for women, the itch from vagina is more serious.
3. Inflammation like miliaria can take place in the back of neck. If patients touch it, it feel painful, which can develop into boil or phlegmon. After the fester discharges, it can disappear themselves. But after some time, it may recur.
4. Some patients with Diabetic Nephropathy can also sweat without any reason, the area of which is always upper limbs or the body. Some may even sweat a lot.
5. Some can also feel pain in feet, and can not feel warmth. In addition, skin is dry and is easy to have ulcer, necrosis, which is not easy to heal.
Last but not least, patients can also see a group of sudden orange small node or small papula, which are surrounded by blush, which will feel itch when patients touch.
The above mentioned are symptoms in the skin for patients with Diabetic Nephropathy. We hope it can be as reference which can help diagnosis. If people have any discomfort, please go to hospital and have an examination.