2014年9月20日星期六

Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for my stage 4 CKD

Name: Brennan John Country: American Age:83 Diagnosis: stage 4 CKD
Why I come to China
35 years ago, I found I have hypertension in a physical examination. The blood pressure can be as high as 170/100mmhg. I didn’t found any comfortable such as headache or dizzy, or some thing wrong with my eyes. Doctors gave me some medicine to lower high creatinine level. My blood pressure is good at that time.
6 years before, my medical condition gets worse and worse, kidney function decreased greatly. Creatinine reached 1.6 mg/dl. I have fearful about that and I also took some orally medicine. But my creatinine level got higher and higher. I thought I can’t wait any more. Other wise I have to do the kidney transplant. I searched for the effective treatment for my stage 4 chronic kidney disease on Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital.
Treatment for stage 4 chronic kidney disease in China
I made a detailed comprehensive examination after I checked in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital. I can't believe there are so many toxins in my body. Doctor here told me most of the kidney function has lost. I thought kidney was bubbled in such a high concentration of toxins, it is not strange to suffer form sickness! "

Doctor prescripted traditional Chinese medicine for me to help me clean out the toxin in my body, then I got Micro-Chinese Medicine osmothrapy three times a day. I have hared of the amazing effects of traditional Chinese medicine before, but this is my first time experience myself. I have ruddy face and full of energy. I could feel the blood flowing in me, I have better appetite, BUN mmol/L droped from 16.4 to 13.4, creatinine dropped from 202 UMOL/L to 174. I can’t believe this can happened in only one month. So amazing Micro-Chinese medicine is, I will told all my friends with kidney disease and help them get rid of the pain caused by CKD.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues