2014年9月20日星期六

How to deal with renal insufficiency after kidney transplant

Name-Buyan Gender-female Age-54 Country-Mongolia Diagnosis- renal insufficiency after kidney transplant
Patients’ history
I am a patients fighting with the kidney disease for 36 years, one can’t expect how I passed this 36 years.
When I was only 18 years old, when others enjoy the most beautiful days in life, I had started suffer form the kidney disease. I found this in a physical examination. I had blood pressure as high as 220/120 mmHg, renal is smaller than before, creatinine increased to 700 umol/L. doctor told me I had life risks at any time. I feared to leave my family members, my dear mum, dad. And I also told that there was not any other choice but dialysis or kidney transplant.
My conditions got worse and worse, I found my renal donator and I did kidney transplant. While unfortunately, nightmare happened again, my new kidney had problems again. I suffered from renal insufficiency after kidney transplant.
I knew that I couldn’t accept the kidney transplant again, now my body can’t stand the rejection response after kidney transplant. I must find effective treatment for renal insufficiency after kidney transplant.
Treatment for renal insufficiency after kidney transplant
Some of my friend told me Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital was a professional kidney disease hospital, which was also the largest kidney disease hospital in China. I then checked in this hospital with all my hopes to life.

I knew that the treatment here was very different from other places, they combine the advantages of traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine perfectly. Now my blood pressure is stable and all the symptoms have released. I though god are blessing me by guiding me to Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues