2014年3月12日星期三

Confused about diagnosis of stage 3 ckd

P: I am a 56 year old female with no history of any physical problems. I weighed about 246 pounds at the start of this problem and i now weigh about 188 pounds. I take a florsidiimined? and another diaurectic that is supposed keep my potassium up. About 8 months ago i developed carpal tunnel syndrome in both hand and i also began to swell in my legs and hands My blood pressure is pretty consistantly 110/70 or lower. My glucose has been around 105 on every lab test. My creatinine is 1.3 and has been this way for the last 6 months. They have taken chest xrays, a doppler ultra sound to r/o heart diesease, a ultral sound on my kidneys which said my kidneys were sligtly larger then 10 cm but that there was a mass on my right kidney. I then had a ct scan which found no mass but that my spleen appeared to be enlarged.
All other tests other thanlow potassium, have been in the normal range. My doctor has offered no explanation for this and other than the diurectic and watching my salt intalke I am not following any type of treatment plan. Is there anything i should be doing?
D: I'm a little uncertain as to your actual diagnosis. It appears that you may not have an actual diagnosis. Your blood pressure is well under control so the diuretics you are taking appear to be working very well or you are taking them for a different reason.
Here are some symptoms of CKD stage 3, like swelling, changes of the urine, like times and amounts, anemia, pain back and high blood pressure and high blood pressure.

You had better have a test to hospital, if you are diagnosed with ckd, you need take measures right now.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues